Terms and Conditions for Nairobi Bus Hire. Your payment will be handled by Paypal / DPO either using your Paypal Account or using your credit card you don’t need to
create account to proceed with checkout. Your payment will be processed automatically. Paypal/Dpo will send you a receipt of payment made. You will also
receive an email confirming your booking details. Please print this email to present to the driver when you board the bus. The purchase must be made at
least two working days in advance Before date of travel
Payments can be made either by PayPal, DPO, with electronic cards processed on the same payment gateway (VISA,
MasterCard) or M-Pesa for locals
General Booking Conditions
1. The Ticket is Non Refundable .No Refunds will be made to passengers left behind.
2. Ticket Valid only for date Indicated and time of travel unless changes notified 24 hours prior.
3. Reporting time is 30 minutes before departure.
4. Cancellation fees 50% .Refund is 50% Ticket price or use ticket :open: for future travel
5. Refund takes between 30-90 days from the day of cancellation.
6. The Company/Agent will not be held responsible for luggage leftover by the passenger.
7. Open Ticket Valid for three months only after that the ticket can not be used whatsoever.
8. The Rate /Price is per Seat per person
9. Ensure you all Valid travel documentation-Bus company not responsible if you are left at the border due to lack of all documents.
10. Cancellation period should not be less than 3 days before the day of travel, claims of refund after cancellation within 72 hours is no refundable.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before bringing forward your complains. Enjoy our services!!!